3.5

I tried the Dysport 5 times.Each time my experience was worse than before.

I was told that this product lasted longer than Botox. Every Botox experience that I have had, has lasted 6 months with NO side effects.

1st time with Dysport, worked very little.Of course they wanted me to come back for a refresher, which came out of my pocket. Not sure why Originally I paid for the product and then was charged again to make it work a little. Obviously they do not give you enough in any session.

The last time I received the injections I told the Tech that I was having weird swelling and a rash in my upper eyelids. She continued with the procedure which was in early December.

Now it is January 24, 2015 and my neck and eyelids have an itchy red rash and my eyelids are always swollen.

My conclusion is that I will never use this product or return to Venus Medi Spa.They are NOT Professional.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Venus Mini Med Spa. The most disappointing about venus mini med spa injection at Venus Mini Med Spa was results and reaction of product, that they proceeded with it anyway and told me i should see a physician , but reviewer liked convenience. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Venus Mini Med Spa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Venus Mini Med Spa to other companies on our site.

Comments